Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Treatment For Emphysema

Today I read ...


Today I read a letter from someone who is lonely ....
answer And after I thought .... .......

many people feel that way .....
What is the reason for this feeling?
"Selfishness?
Is life so fast that we?
The fear to open our hearts?
Is the damage we have done?
Does heartbreak?
Is our human condition?

The truth is that we are born alone ...
and we're alone in this world.
But sometimes ....
it takes so few words ...
a "I'm here ...."
a "I'll go with ..."
"I feel like you ...."
"Do not worry ..."
"I think ....."
warmth .... finally

up did you feel alone? Contact
....
Express ...
Tell us ...

We listen and maybe you feel the same

NOT ALONE / A


always shared loneliness is more kid.
I hope, count me in, I'll be here ...

A hug from the Soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment