Saturday, May 7, 2011

How To Construct A Truck Bed Carptet Kit?

The Meaning of Life Theory


On the first day God created the dog.
God said: Sit at the door of your house every day and bark at anyone coming or walk around here. I'll give you a life span of 20 years.
The dog said, "It is too lonely for barking. Give me 10 years and I will refund the other 10."
And God agreed. / *

the second day God created the monkey.
God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, and make them laugh. I'll give you a life span of 20 years. "/ *
The monkey said," How boring. "Monkey business for 20 years? I think not. The dog gave back 10 years, then this is also what I'll give back, OK? "And God agreed. / *

the third day God created the cow.
God said," You go to the field with grower and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the owner of the farm. I'll give you a life span of 60 years. "The cow said," This kind of life is very hard to live 60 years. Let me have 20 and I will refund the other 40. "And God agreed again.

the fourth day God created man.
God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy life. I'll give you 20 years.
The man said," What? "Only 20 years? I propose this: I will take my 20 plus 40 the cow gave back, 10 back you los10 monkey and the dog gave back ... Suman 80, right? "
" Yes, "said God. We have a deal.

And this is the reason why the first 20 years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves; the next 40 years we slave in the sun to support our family, the next 10, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren and in the last 10, we sat at the entrance house and bark at all!

Now the meaning of life has been revealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment